A small team who manage big projects. We draw on over 30 years of experience in designing and managing events from start to finish and in providing consultancy and management services to venue owners and developers and international sports competition organisers. Our well-established relationships with a huge network of sub-contractors means we are able to provide bespoke solutions for events and projects of all sizes. Our skills cover the following areas:
Event Creation and Direction
We have more than 25 years of experience in creating and directing events. Whether these are client events or our own, we draw on our skills to deliver from start to finish.
- Original thinking, script writing and story boarding
- Casting and artist management
- Full production services, including artistic and musical direction
- Examples of work in which we have started with a blank page and created world-class events include The Platinum Jubilee Celebration (2022), The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration (2016 – for which the company won a BAFTA) and The Diamond Jubilee Pageant (2012) all of which were broadcast world-wide to audiences of millions.
- HPower also advised on creative content for The Commemoration of the Centenary of the First World War in Belgium (2014), managed on behalf of The Department of Culture, Media and Sport, and The Windsor Castle Royal Tattoos (2008 – 2011), televised by the BBC and ITV.
HPower Group has a highly skilled team who has worked with venue owners and developers to create high-end equestrian venues. These have been in the UK and overseas.
- Feasibility Studies
- Management of the tender process for suppliers and contractors
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Health and Safety, and Environmental Policy implementation
Examples of our work include:
London 2012, Greenwich Park (venue for equestrian disciplines)
Event Production and Logistics
Our production team offers a full service for all types of events. From planning through to event delivery, the services we provide and manage will usually include the following:
- Event Planning and Design
- Onsite Management of Construction and Design
- Identification, Contraction and Management of Suppliers and Contractors
- Technical Sound, Light and Rigging Design and Production
- Transportation Plans
- Accreditation Planning, Management and Delivery
- Venue Licence Applications
- Management of External Services (i.e. Police, Security, Traffic Management)
- Event Budget Management
- Security Planning, Management and Delivery
- Environmental Policy Compliance
- Health and Safety Compliance
Our experienced venue operations team has run equestrian venues around the world. Our skills include:
- Equestrian programme development and implementation for venues
- Budget Management
- Equestrian Management
- Performers Management
- Site Management
Media and Broadcast Management
We have strong experience in working with broadcast media. Many of the events we deliver are created with broadcasters for international television audiences. Examples include:
- The Commemoration of Ypres, The Third Battle of the Somme (2017)
- The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration (2016)
- The Diamond Jubilee Pageant (2012)
- Olympia, The London International Horse Show (annual)
- The Commemoration of the Centenary of The First World War, Mons, Belgium (2014)
- The Windsor Castle Royal Tattoos (2008 – 2011)
- The Centenary of the Battle of the Somme at Thiepval (2016)
We regularly deliver live broadcasts for sporting and national occasions for international TV audiences. We have experience in broadcast contractual and TV rights requirements when managing events. We work with contractors to deliver the technical requirements of host broadcasters and news crews. We also have experience of streaming sporting events online and work with independent production companies to produce commissioned programmes around our events or to live stream on event.
At all our events we manage media wishing to attend. This includes media accreditation, photographer management on site, running the Press Office and Press Conferences.
Marketing and Promotions
Our experienced team manages all Marketing and Communications for HPower events and also works with outside organisers and clients to offer an excellent range of expertise. We are sales focused and annually deliver more than £4m in ticket sales across a range of events. We will work with clients to understand their requirements and provide them with the best solutions. We have excellent media contacts in the equestrian and consumer press and we own and manage large customer databases.
Areas of work include:
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Marketing and Communications Campaign Implementation
- Social Media Campaign Management
- Box Office Management
- Press Accreditation and Press Operations on site
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Crisis Management
- Budget Management
- GDPR Compliance
Exhibition Stand Sales
Shopping is an integral part of many HPower events. Visitors to our shows will regularly spend a considerable part of their time browsing through the stands and making purchases. Our sales team will create, sell and deliver large-scale shopping halls within our events.
Olympia, The London International Horse Show and Royal Windsor Horse Show are annual events run by HPower Group. Both have shopping villages with more than 200 exhibitor stands.
Our service includes:
- Identification of Potential Shops / Exhibitors
- Targeting Associations and Key Exhibitor Groups
- Exhibition Stand Sales
- Designing and Creating On-Floor Attractions and Features
- Floorplan and Contractor Management
- Exhibitor Management Pre-Event and On-Site
Sponsorship and Hospitality Sales
We have strong experience in identifying potential sponsors and developing and selling in sponsorship of an event.
- We have developed excellent relationships with a number of key brands who have become loyal sponsors at our shows, including Land Rover, Rolex, H&M, Champagne Taittinger, DAKS, Laurent Perrier, Porsche, Hermes, Alltech, and Longines (all current or past sponsors)
- Dedicated sponsorship management team ensures high service levels
- Focus on delivering a sponsorship experience which provides excellent returns on investment
- Manage the selling and management of VIP hospitality offering, including on-site hostessing, house management and management of caterers
- Experience of managing large parties of up to 300 people as an additional offering to an event experience
Sporting Competition Management
Our Sporting Competition Management team offers a turnkey operation in running national and international sporting events.
- Working with International Governing bodies and Federations
- Development of competition timetable
- National Federation liaison
- Athlete liaison
- Athlete transportation and accommodation logistics
- Officials’ appointments and logistics
- Day-to-day competition management
- Health and Safety Management – Public and Sporting
- Medical Provision – Public and Sporting
- Steward Management
- Venue Layout, Overlay and Management – Public and Sporting
- Specific Sporting Infrastructure