From time to time we look for an individual to join our team in the Windsor offices. If you are interested in being a part of the HPower Group, please send your CV and a covering letter describing your experience, which area of event management you are most interested in and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our current vacancies are listed below.
Sponsorship and New Business
In addition to its current events, HPower actively seeks the opportunity to grow its portfolio and develop new projects, in particular internationally and to increase its revenues through sponsorship, hospitality and other income.
There is a role currently vacant in supporting the Sponsorship and New Business Director.
Reporting to Sarah Rutherford-Jones – Sponsorship, Hospitality and New Business. 5 days per week – full time 0900 – 5:30pm. Immediate Start
- At present the role includes the following events –
- The Royal Windsor Horse Show – Sponsorship
- Olympia, the London International Horse Show – Sponsorship
- D Day 75 Commemorations – Catering/hospitality
- Operation Banner – Catering/hospitality
- Euston Park FEI European Endurance Championships – Sponsor branding/visibility
- The principal aspects of the role are supporting Sarah Rutherford-Jones in our sponsorship sales activity. Pitching for and winning new clients and ensuring that at the events the clients successfully achieve their objectives and want to return in the future.
- Detailed points include:
- Producing excellent well-presented sponsorship proposals
- Ensuring good communication with clients
- Providing administrative support for all sponsor relationships
- Producing client contracts and invoicing in relation to sponsor agreements
- Keeping detailed up to date databases
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Will be expected to work several weekends at events throughout the year
Key Selection Criteria
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentational skills
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised
- Discreet, confidential and trustworthy
- Team player
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programmes
Next steps: Please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com, there will then be a 1st Interview followed by a 2nd Interview with senior management team